Melissa’s goals for each student:
- Students will learn proper posture and technique for piano and/or voice.
- Students will learn how to read music and gain music theory knowledge.
- Students will learn familiar and new songs.
- Students will be encouraged and pushed in a safe & creative environment.
- Students will have fun!
- Students need to have a piano or keyboard at home to practice on.
- Students will be required to purchase piano books recommended by Melissa
- Student must bring 3-ring binder and pencil.
- A RECORDING DEVICE is HIGHLY suggested. This way, you have something to sing along with when warming up and learning songs. You will get your money’s worth out of the lesson if you bring something to record on, trust me!
- $150/per month for weekly 1/2 hour lessons
- $225/ per month for weekly 45 min lessons
- $300/per month for weekly full hour (recommended for ages 16+)
- One time coaching sessions: $40/per 30 min, $60/per 45 min, and $80/per 1 hr.
- In-home lessons $100 per hour
- Tuition must be prepaid IN FULL on a monthly basis at the first lesson of each month.
- There will be no reimbursement for cancellations or No-Shows.
- Students must give 3 DAYS NOTICE to reschedule a lesson.